General Data Protection Rights (GDPR)
• Moonflair AB needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given Moonflair AB permission to do so
• Processing your personal information is in Moonflair ABs’ legitimate interests
• Moonflair AB needs to comply with the law
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account or place an order, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
Moonflair AB follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
There are different types of cookies that we use, permanent cookies and session cookies.
Permanent cookies are stored for an extended period of time, or until you choose to delete them. They make it possible to adapt the website to your choices and needs and can also remember that you have visited us before in order to inform you of any changes in the site since your last visit. They can also contain details of your account, if you have created such an account previously.
Session coockies are temporarily stored while you visit the website and disappear when you close your browser. They are needed to be able to manage the choices and settings you make, while visiting our website.
Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile and can only be read by the website they originate from. You can change your browser settings to not accept cookies, but then the website will not function properly which will affect your experience and usage of the website. You can also set your browser to delete all cookies, when you close it.
Moonflair AB is responsible for processing your personal data and for monitoring our compliance with the General Data Protection Rights (GDPR) legislation. Should you want to exercise your rights in accordance with what is described above or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
The trademark Moonflair and moonflair.shop is owned by Moonflair AB, a company registered under the laws of Sweden.
SE 115 40 Stockholm
VAT Registration number SE559164976801